Sunday, June 29, 2008

One of those CRAZY sunday's!

So today has been a bit of a rush. Mom and Dad left at 7:15 am for a 7:30 meeting at WRA. So Paul and I were on our own. I got up at 8:15 and started to get ready, I was going to go to Mom and Dads new branch and hear them speak. I was planning on asking Paul if he wanted to come with me. As I rushed up stairs ( because at this point it was 8:55) Paul was just getting out of the shower. So I went to the WRA branch alone. Mom and Dad's talks were great!
Later in the day Mom and I went to hear one of our Neighbors give his homecoming talk.
I was tired when the meeting started. Which didn't help with the coming story, I was a little muddle brained.
When we got home we ate dinner...after everything was done and over Paul and I decided to divvy up the dishes. So I took clearing the table and loading all of the dishes. Paul chose to clear the counter and clean all of the pots and pans. So I started to do my jobs (right away of course) and Paul sits his butt down in the red chair in the corner of the kitchen. So, an argument ensued because I couldn't to my job without Paul doing his job and of course because we had divided up the jobs I couldn't even touch anything that had to do with one of Paul's jobs. Well, FINALLY Mom did the thing that I needed Paul to do. ( I had thrown a tin foil ball while we were bantering.) I also ended up putting the leftover baked potatos in the fridge even though that was part of Paul's job. See how nice I am?!
Now it was Paul's turn to do his jobs, so sat my butt in the red chair in the corner of the kitchen.
Then Paul started to throw the tin foil ball at me. He Hit me maybe 50% of the time compared to me hitting him only 10% of the time.
All in all it was pretty fun doing the dishes with Paul, better than it would have been by myself. It was fun and we were laughing the whole time. It helped that we were all super tired. Now were are gearing up for chocolate popcorn...Yum!

No comments: