Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New year Y'all! The fam is doing great! We are all looking forward to a new year. With even bigger and better Wilson family excitement! (Im not quite sure if this is possible, 2008 was a year that will never be forgotten! But hey we will do our best!)

The holidays were great! The opportunity that we had to spend time with each other and grow together...closer than we already are.

We are grateful for the blessings we are in each others lives.

Matt and Dani's oldest boy, Ethan, got baptized in December, Ben and Maddie went up to see it happen. I can't believe Ethan is eight! SHUT UP! After one week of being their Sidney is now in love with Uncle Ben. She has forgotten all about Uncle Paul. Which is funny to me. I still hold to that idea that I am her favorite over all! It snowed up in Seattle, which never really happens, so there was slick roads. But the kids got to play in it!

PT and CJ got new couches and love their house and ward and neighborhood. Which is way good. Little Raegan is growing so fast! How is that possible? She is such a doll and has a little diva attitude already! Look out!

Becky and Kurt are awesome! There kids are so funny and cute! Becky has alot a patience! Tommy has lots of buttons and they get pushed alot which results in screaming and crying, He will grow out of it right? All that matters is that he is my number one Eskimo kisser and I love it! Bill has decided that he will own me as an Aunt he will now come up and give me hugs and kisses! I am alive! Lily is a genius! Her teacher continues to rave about it, I think she took a test to place her in an advanced class maybe? Or something like that.
Becky is pregnant with their fourth Child, A little Boy! We are so excited and can't wait to welcome him into the world in April!

Ben and Maddie are doing great, kickin' it up in Logan with me. Ben will graduate this semester with a Bachelors in landscape architecture. I assume he is excited. Maddie is a sweet and wonderful as ever! How is there someone that sweet? I don't know but she is. I will be sad to see them leave Logan!

Me! Umm...nothing has really changed...My life is about the same. If you ever want to know what I am doing check out my own blog www.helenshysteria.blogspot.com. I update it about once a week. Sometimes more. I generally post everything from school to dating to family! It was fun!

Mom and Dad are serving at west ridge academy. Dad as the Branch President and Mom as the Young women's President. They have come to love the girls, I don't think they were expecting that. Mom loves her job! she teaches seventh and Ninth graders foods and sewing and she is amazing at it! I don't know what she would do without her job, Go insane most likely.
Dad is as amazing as ever! I think he loves his job, he doesn't complain about that's for sure, I think he likes being the only one it Utah really.

We are all doing amazing! And are grateful that we are an Eternal Family! What a huge blessing this is. We get to be together forever! It's a good thing we like each other, I would even go as far to say that we love each other! Who knew?!

Happy New Year! We hope you recognize your blessings and know that we love all of you!

No comments: